Posting: Entry- Level, Full-Time Inside Sales Assistant
Location: Noblesville, IN
Application Submission: https://www.garedsports.com/form/careers
- First point of contact for incoming sales calls;
- Maintain positive and friendly communications with customers;
- Assist Sales Managers perform daily sales activities, including sales calls, emails, Game Plans and sales quotations.
- Generate weekly sales result report to show number of quotes to sales, web leads, new dealer and Game Plans conversions for business unit.
- Participate in bi-weekly sales meetings;
- Input, organize, and prioritize customer information in CRM and AR reciprocals.
- Create strategic customer follow-up call plans to support sales and customer service activities.
- Coordinate between sales management team and intra-company teams increase order accuracy, prompt delivery and positive customer experience.
- Generate customer shipping quotes and handle RMA requests and other CS duties, when requested.
- Support logistics for trade-shows, meetings, and in-house events.
- Comfortable developing market/competitive comparisons, sales pitches and talking points.
- Develop a deep understanding of sales influencers, cycle and process.
- Support Marketing Manager to send pre/post communications to attendees of trade events.
- Reports to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing of GARED
- Self-starter attitude with high urgency levels.
- Written and Spoken Communication Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Exceptional Organizational and Time Management
- Microsoft Bi Suite Skills
- Microsoft Suite Skills
- High School Degree
- Applicants will be required to take a customer focused test.