Invigorating, enticing, adrenaline-pumping, and legendary—with every single step. With 12 outdoor sports experiences and 3 indoor exhibits encompassing physical fitness and awe-inspiring sports history, you’ll want to book a whole day for your family at the Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience.
This new model of health and fitness is a permanent addition to The Children's Museum complex, making the museum bigger and better than ever before.
Legends grow here.
The Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience combines rich sports history, physical fitness, and health education in a variety of family-fun, indoor and outdoor experiences. Run, drive, jump, putt, and play while learning how to stay happy, healthy, and safe. Meet a legendary sports character every visit, hear their story of greatness, and get coached in the drills and skills that helped them succeed. Imagine yourself in the shoes of that same sports legend, and start your story today.
- 12 outdoor sports experiences*
- 3 indoor sports exhibits, including the National Art Museum of Sport
- The 60-foot tall Children's Museum Guild's Tree of Sports
- 5 floors of fun in The Children’s Museum
3000 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208-4716
- Galactico White Recreational Soccer Goal, 6' x 12'
- Galactico White Recreational Soccer Goal, 4' x 6'